Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!


glitter-graphics.com 

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with your loved ones!  Good food, good company and so many reasons to be thankful!

4 Thanks for your comments!:

Calming Scents said...

I'm gonna start on reasons to be greatful,,,,I'm EXTREMELY grateful that this picture turned out on my post--when i first posted it, it was HUGE! I just went in and adjusted the sizes without knowing what to size and it worked!

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Happy Thanksgiving Dawn.....I am grateful for all my wonderful blogging friends.

Kat said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family Dawn. I hope you all have a wonderful day. This year I am most grateful that mom's treatment seems to be working and she is on the road to being healthy again! Kat

Ginger said...

Happy Holidays to you too Dawn. I am back in Vegas...permanetly. yeah!!!