Thursday, July 24, 2008

The "F" Word


I reached the "F" word this past Febuary. The time that evokes alot of feeling for us.
I dont mind actually, todays 50 is nothing like the 50's of yesteryear. I think by now we all know we can age alot better than we used to think.
What I do mind....is that it took me this long to figure out where I want to be in my life. I truly didnt know even a couple of years ago. I now know what I would have wanted to do for a Career, where I would have wanted to live--what kind of house...where I would have wanted to raise a family--I know all of it. AND....there isnt anything I can do about it. Thats why I created this blog....a place to continue my dreams and desires...knowing I may not ever live them out. Thats ok though....I can live them thru my thoughts,,,thru writing and thru traveling, and decorating my home. God can give it to me another way. If we cant have it the way we would have liked--we need to settle for the next best thing.

0 Thanks for your comments!: