Sunday, July 27, 2008

Simply Sunday!




How is your Sunday going so far? I hope its finding you relaxing and enjoying your family, home, yard, crafts, maybe a good movie!
We spent this weekend visiting our 3rd son and spend the night at his place. I meant to snap a picture of the Boardwalk down by the beach but of course I forgot the camera in the car. How can i ever be a photographer if I cant remember to take the camera OUT of the car? I am tired of missing so many good pictures....
Its back home now and its time to do some household chores and then enjoy our yard and deck and a movie later.
My thoughts all this week have turned often for a fellow blogger who's dog has been missing. Anyone who is an animal lover knows how painful this has to be. The longer they are gone--I think we know the outcome isnt going to be good. Especially for a dog that didnt leave home. I pray no matter what the outcome--for them to be at peace and for the dog to be at peace also--wherever she is. Sometimes this life is just so sad and tough to bear.
Happy Sunday!

0 Thanks for your comments!: