Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My Grandma wishes she was doing this!

Hello there! This is Bugsy,,,and I'm relaxing at my Grandma's house. She's out working hard so that I can do this..pretty cool huh?

Its awful darn nice that you humans do this for us. I wonder if she gets mad when she comes home from work and finds me enjoying one of her favorite chaises...what do you think?

I think she outta be happy that I havent eaten it..I mean I could do that, this chaise is awfully chewable looking. I really hope she knows how much I appreciate all the neat places she has that I get to lay on.

Hmmmm, I think I hear someone coming home...I better greet them, jeezzz I gotta act like I'm doing something. I know she cant get enough of me and thinks I'm the cutest thing since candy. Actually, I think she's pretty cool to!

(Isnt this just the cutest dam photo of my grandson Bugs....) He's right I cant get enough of him. Can you believe he moved right next door to me? Yep last week 2 of our sons moved into our little cul de sac. I know have all my 3 sons on my block. I havent decided yet if that is good or not...I'll keep you posted!

9 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

you got it made Bugsy!

Shelley said...

Bugsy looks very pampered as well as cute!! LOL!!

Nancy Rosalina said...

Thanks for sharing a Bugsy Story with us tonight...he is so cute and I always enjoy his visits to your house...lol ;) And, it looks like Bugsy enjoys the visits too. Nancy

Kat said...

That's such a cute picture of Bugsy. What a life! Hope we didn't disturb his beauty sleep with all of our chatter. How neat that all of your boys are on your block. Now they can help Baldyman with all of your projects! Kathy

Lori said...

What a cutie!! :)

squawmama said...

Thanks for sharing the Bugsy Story... he does look all snuggy in that chair... How coll to have all your sons living so close. Have a beautiful day!

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Maya said...

Yeah..., a dog's life is good!

Ginger said...

I think that is great that the kids are moving so close. And how exciting to be having 2 new grandkids soon. I am excited for you.
Cute pup too.
I am in Vegas now. Darn, I forgot how hot it is in July here.

Judy said...

Bugsy you are so adorable!! I bet Grandma doesn't mind you laying there. But I'm sure if you chewed it she would be very very unhappy and you just might spend the night in the dog house!