Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I hope everyone had a nice relaxing day yesterday.

We did, we stayed home and just made a light lunch and the kids popped over whenever. I didnt feel like going out and I didnt feel like a big meal. This little bike planter was a gift from my oldest son and daughter-in-law along with two yard ornaments. Its really adorable. The plant needs alittle trimming up which dorky me didnt even notice until i uploaded the picture,,,I would have trimmed it before I took it! I found a neat place to put it, next to my pond, where I can see it from the my cottage when its done. (if its ever done-lol). Actually, there is progress being made, I will get a picture tonight. I have just about everything I need for it now except for a rug.

Well, its back to work for alot of us, I hope everyone has a great week!

10 Thanks for your comments!:

Lilly said...

I love that little planter - just gorgeous. Glad you had a relaxing day!

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Dawnie I just love that planter! What a nice gift, can I borrow? hehe, Happy Monday. Cindy

Shelley said...

That bike planter is great!!! Love it! Looking forward to seeing the update on the cottage!

rosemarie said...

ive seen those little planters,they are so cute.im sure greg will get your place done soon..dont work to hard...

Ginger said...

I love that bicycle planter, I've been wanting one too.
I didn't do anything either yesterday, just kicked back. My hubby bought me a bird bath for the back yard.
I am anxious to see your cottage.

The Raggedy Girl said...

The little planter is darling. Glad you had a nice day.

The Raggedy Girl

Nana Net said...

What a lovely gift there Dawn! Tis beautiful! Hoping you too had a lovely Mothers' Day also. Mine was spent with my Grandson celebrating his birthday. As well as with my husband,son,and his wife. So all in all it was the best day ever. TaTa

Anonymous said...

What a clever planter. It is so cute! I'm glad you had a peaceful and happy Mother's Day. We were really low key, too.

Sassy said...

I ♥ the planter...what great kiddo's you have...that is so wonderful...glad you had a wonderful day!

Seattle Custom Closets said...

Great bblog I enjoyed reading