Friday, May 15, 2009

Windows on Cabin

This is one of the front windows baldy made. You can remove this wooden panel and their is a screen underneath. He's going to paint the trim forest green, add some handles, maybe something decorative in the middle of it.
This is a window on the side of it, that he just purchased and put in. They were only about 40 or 50 dollars, not bad at all. He has it all cleaned out, the plan is to finish the windows today, get the trim up, possibly paint the trim if the rain holds off and move most of the furnishings in tonight. I have to tell you, I have some really cute stuff. Our daughter graduates tomorrow morning so today is all we have to finish it to get it to at least be able to use it tomorrow for folks to sit in and enjoy it. If it hadnt rained so much around here, we would have made it, all we need really is one more day. I"m on a mission to find a really neat mailbox for the front, I need window boxes for the side windows and then once we are done we are going to lay a little brick patio in front.

So, theres my last update before I get pictures with all the frilly girly stuff in it!

10 Thanks for your comments!:

Shelley said...

Looking good! I can't wait to see more photos and all the cute stuff you bought!!!!

Ginger said...

That's exciting that it's almost done. It's looking great. I bet when you get all your girly things in there, it will really look cute.
Congrats to your daughter.

rosemarie said...

greg is doing a great job..cant wait to se it tomorrow....

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh I can see progress! I can't wait to see it finished! All Dawned up! :) Nancy

Lilly said...

Wow, go Baldyman. He is good and its looking great. Cannot wait to see the next lot of photos Dawnie. With all the pretty stuff in it, what fun you will have,

grammy said...

It is coming along nicely, Can't wait to see more.

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Congrats Dawn and Baldyman,
Everything is looking good and the window boxes etc. sound just right. Can't wait to see the rest. Cindy

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Lookin' good! I hope you made it in time!

Angela said...

It looks good.

I like the design that you have at the top of your blog page.

Nana Net said...

Dawn it truly looks great. Tell Baldyman he is the man! Way to go! You truly are blessed my dear! I truly can not wait to see it when it all is finsihed.