Monday, May 25, 2009

Robin Babies Update

My Robin babies are doing great. My photos once again are not that great, but hopefully you can see enough. The first one is of Mom feeding them--I hope you can see their little beaks sticking up. Click on the photo to enlarge it.
This one is pretty good for me. This is both Mom and Dad tending to the babies. I tell ya, this has been a really neat experience to watch.
And here they are again! I hope to get more photos today when the mom and dad are out getting food. They are all hairy now and changing so much.

I hope everyone has been enjoying their Memorial Day weekend. We went to our trailer which was absolutely perfect weather. It was a really nice time. Today we are going to put in our garden and do alittle on the shed. On Friday the electric did get installed so officially now I can use it at night. I also found a few more goodies to decorate, a hanging moon and star light and some really neat hanging bells to hang from the rafters.

I'm off to check out your blogs!

12 Thanks for your comments!:

Kat said...

The pictures are great Dawnie! This is so neat to see them growing. What a fun experience for you. Kathy

The Raggedy Girl said...

We too have a new addition on our front porch, a little nest is up on a porch beam, such a funny place to set up housekeeping but I guess the bird houses were all full. I love seeing your babies.

The Raggedy Girl

Nina Diane said...

baby birds = sweet!

Judy said...

Your pictures are wonderful. What a wonderful experience for you and wonderful of you to share with us. I look forward to your updates. Have a great day, it's cloudy and gloomy here and probably rainy this afternoon.

Flor Larios Art said...

Great photos...what a sweet family of birds.
We had so much rain this weekend here in Miami...today looks better.
I enjoyed it anyway...went to the movies, to eat out, to the mall, and I painted a little.
Have a great Monday!
Flor

Connie said...

Isn't the world around us pretty amazing. When we take the time...it's pretty neat! Thanks for sharing. Connie

Karen said...

I read my husband your post and showed him the picture Even he thought it was pretty amazing!
I've loved following these babies. Thanks for sharing!
Happy day! Karen

Ginger said...

That's so neat that you can be up close without really disturbing them. I wish our birds nest was visable instead of being behind the bricks.
Glad you got your electricity hooked up. Now you can really get moving on it...you have power!!

Bridget said...

Thanks for your uplifting words on my little mosaic. I hope the birdies are doing well today.
Hugs, B.

Vicki's Bit-o-earth said...

What fun, to be able to watch baby birds grow up right on your window ledge! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a note. Now I'm going to go read more of your blog.
(:

grammy said...

The bird family is so cute. They are fun. So cool that you are enjoying your 'nest' (o:

Kat said...

Hey Dawnie, come on down! The commute won't be that bad lol. Kathy