Monday, May 4, 2009

Hot tubbin

Our grandaughters were all over tonight and to end the fun night they all wanted to hot tub. They had a couple of friends along to! Sure looks fun, the water was perfect. My 3 are the 3 you see, Ms. Ellie being held by Kaitlyn and Kaylee who looks like she's digging in her butt..lol

Things are coming along on the little hideaway we are making. Baldy is working on the roof now and the skylights. Once he's done with that I'll take another picture. I cannot believe I'm only able to get on here about 2 times a week now. Its amazing how fast the days go by. I think for me,,,its because the weather is much warmer and after work I head outside and on the weekends I'm either out gardening or working in the yard or now, we have also opened our trailer for the summer.

Things are going well here,,,for now. We plan on taking our vacation to Las Vegas within the month. We drive there and absolutely love it. For us, its about a 22 hour drive. So far, it looks like about 3 out of our 5 kids will be coming with.

I hope everyone is doing well, and enjoying the warmer weather. I'll be checking out your blogs!

8 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

they look like they are having fun!
Have a great time in Vegas,
can't wait to see pics of your hide-a-way

Bridget said...

It looks like the girls had a lot of fun. I've noticed quite a slowdown all around blogland now that the weather is getting nicer everywhere. It's a joy to be outdoors isn't it?!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Your grandkids are adorable.

I hear you about blogging. It's finally in the high 60's here. Any spare time I have I've been in the garden. I think.. I'm finally done planting. LOL We'll see!!

How exciting to be going to Vegas. I am sure you'll have a blast.

Lilly said...

They are the most adorable girls. Its great they get to spend time with you. Cant wait until I am a grand mother, sometime this century would be good, lol!

Shelley said...

Those girls are having a ball in the hot tub - how fun! And your road trip to las vegas sounds fun too! Now that the weather is nicer - there's so many things to do outside. I think my blogging wil be slowing down a bit too...

The Raggedy Girl said...

I have cut down on computer/blog time also. It is Spring and there is more to do and even more in the Summer. I stay with my blogging friends when they have time to post and if they don't I understand...this is a hobby not a profession.

The Raggedy Girl

Ginger said...

Cute picture of the girls. I know they love going to gramma's house. You said you are opening your trailer...do you mean your travel trailer? Are you taking it to Vegas? Wish I was going to see the kids then, I would plan to meet up with you. I won't be going until July.

Sassy said...

Good for you...getting to enjoy your yard and grand kiddo's...and what a fun trip to get to go to Vegas with the kids....enjoy every little second!