Friday, May 22, 2009

More Cabin Pictures

Okk heres the left hand corner of my little hideaway, I think this picture is neat because of the sunshine streaming thru. I LOVE this old looking victorian chair. I need to work on the pillows and seat cushion but for now its ok.
My little bistro table and a game of checkers in case someone stops by to visit me! The candle on the table, thats also from Hershey's in Pennsylvania--and the scent--CHOCOLATE! I thought it would be gross but its actually quite yummy smelling.
This picture is of a neat little stand I found at Marshall's. For now I have a Patriotic birdhouse and a couple of plants in it.
This is my dragonfly tealight candle holder. This is sooo pretty and I cant wait til I actually use it. I think its going to be so soothing. The body of the dragonfly will glow with the candlelight. I will have more once we get more done, the painting hasnt started yet. Hopefully today the electrician is coming by and then I will be able to get in there and actually begin using it.

We are off for the weekend camping-I hope everyone has a safe, relaxing Memorial Day Weekend.

13 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

it is lovely!!!

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Dawnie, Everything looks great. I love your accessories. That chair is so sweet! Hugs, Terrie

The Raggedy Girl said...

It all looks so nice, what fun this must be.

The Raggedy Girl

Ginger said...

That's great that you've been able to fit so much in there. You will probably change it around a lot before you get it the way you want.
I hope you have a good time camping. Stay safe...

Unknown said...

Looks nice and cozy!

rosemarie said...

dawnie,i see your still shopping ..lollooks good,,have a great weekend.....

Judy said...

What a wonderful quiet place to escape too!

grammy said...

wow it has really come a long way. Is it kind of like playing house. Having a clubhouse when we were kids and fixing it up with whatever we could find... only now you can find a lot better stuff (o: It looks great.

Bridget said...

You've made it so cozy! I love it.

squawmama said...

Hey Dawnie... Your little hide-away is really taking shape now... Looking good! Have a safe & fun weedend...Love Ya

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Lilly said...

That looks so adorable. Very cosy and once in there you wont want to come out again!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Oh, I am so jealous! What a great escape place this is going to be! laurie

Shelley said...

That victorian chair looks perfect in there! Love everything!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!