Sunday, November 30, 2008

Merry Christmas and I've been tagged!

I've been tagged by this neat lady and here are my answers!

~~ 6 Random Things About Myself ~~

Here are the rules.
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6)
3. Write 6 random things about yourself.
4. Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they been tagged and leave them a comment.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
~~~~~~

Ok i think I did it right--I will confess I'm semi--NOT Right and so I do mess things up alot!
6 random things about me!

1. I'm compulsive..I wash my hands all the time and brush my teeth after everything i eat..

2. My house is pretty spotless, my car should be re--poed for filth!

3. I am very domestic--LOVE Being home--hate going to work!

4. I laugh in my sleep to the point I wake myself up.

5. I have a huge fear of failure--to the point its very h ard for me to make decisions..even minor ones.

6. I want to take over Martha Stewart!

Ok, this is my living room tree! I know its not that great but Hey--I'm not Kristin! She should come on over and fix this tree, its pretty pathetic looking isnt it? Anyone who has ideas to give this tree more life--let me know! I wont be offended in the least!

10 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

I see nothing wrong with the tree,its a happy looking tree!
we share #2,3,lol

Tootsie said...

hahahaha! you are great! I have a few things in common with you too!

Judy said...

I like the tree Dawn. It is very pretty. It has been snowing all day and is so pretty outside.

I loved your turkey story. I finished doing something with all my leftovers today. The bones and little bit of turkey is the freezer for soup someday.

squawmama said...

I Love your tree Dawnie... All our trees are beautiful... and they are a reflection of us... I loved your answers.... It is always great getting to know our friends better... Have a great day!!!

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Shelley said...

These random things about you made me smile - especially about the laughing in your sleep! I have done that too!
I think your tree is pretty.

Ginger said...

Hi Dawn:
Did you have fun visiting your cousins? (I think it was cousins you were going to).
I like your tree. I am working on mine and it's looking better. I still need to get something to fill it in a little better, but the craft store was closed today. At least I got some ornaments on it and at night it looks better.
Had to laugh at your answer about your car.
Ginger

Terrie's Lil' Piece of Serenity said...

Dawnie, I think your tree is beautiful. I am glad we all have a style of our own.

I enjoyed your answers!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow - you are fast. It took me a couple of days to do the meme.

I think your tree is pretty and it's funny that you laugh and wake yourself up. Are you a comic in your sleep life?

Barbara Jean said...

Dawnie,
Thanks for posting on my blog!
I am so new at all this, and you are my first "out of stater" that has sent a comment. (small celebration going on here). =0)
I'm having a ball with the store and creating things for it, and glad you enjoyed my photos. New ideas popping up all the time. See you soon.
Barbara Jean
PS I think your tree is lovely.

HektikLyfe said...

Sporadically placed big gold ribbons.