Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Merry Christmas Ducks!

Are these not the cutest things you ever saw? I found these at Lowes, where you build something together,,,,,well we did the ducks together and they now have a new home. I dont usually go for this kind of thing but these are so dern cute, I couldnt pass em by. Baldyman attached them to the little table I have on the front porch. Hopefully when the winter winds come,, they will remain just like this. The Mommy protecting her little babies. Their Santa caps are what really got me!

I'll be posting more pictures of my Christmas decorations each day. Believe me, they arent that great BUT I do think I've done better than previous years. Looking at all these blogs and getting tips from all the wonderful decorators out there have helped. What I could really use though is some of you showing up at my house with some new decorations and talents! I doubt that will happen, but hey you can dream cant ya?

10 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

They are cute,looking at blogs inspire me also to rethink and redo my Christmas decorations,since the kids had left home,I have done very minimal holiday decorating,
I always wanted a white/pastel
theme,Maybe,and thats a big maybe,I will start doing something this year.
well at least I can go thru all my decoration and chuck out the ones that are looking"tired"
Have a blessed day!

squawmama said...

Good Morning Dawnie....The ducks are just so incredibly cute... I love them and I bet your house will look awesome when you get all yoyr decorations out... When I said 4 hours for cleaning Tassie that includes washing windows & screens, washing all the walls.. steam cleaning the carpet & tile floors... I don't do this every week... about once a month... maintenance takes about 1 hour a week... LOL LOL

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Anonymous said...

love the ducks!! very cute!! looking forward to your other decorations!! hugs and prayers...

HektikLyfe said...

I'm one of those guys that is paranoid about teenagers near the lawn which is why most of our decorations are always indoors. Where there ducks in the manger?

Judy said...

Dawn, those are the cutest ducks, I can hardly wait to see more.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawnie! Oh, I love your Christmas ducks - I believe they're just as happy as can be sitting on your hearth.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia ;0

HektikLyfe said...

>Dawnie: But Bethlehem is very hilly. Don't ducks stay around water? I don't mean to diminish the very nice ducks. They DO look very good as ornaments. Love the hats.

Anonymous said...

I love Lowes but I missed seeing the trio of adorable holiday ducks. They look great on the hearth.

squawmama said...

Ok my dear little buddy I have an award for you... come to my post and pick it up... Hugs, Donna

Meadowsweet Days said...

Hi there,
Waiting to hear how your spaghetti sauce tasted.....yummy I hope!

Carol