Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Christmas Decorations

11 Thanks for your comments!:

Dawn Marie said...

Ok I was going to put this up later but I was playing around and was so happy to have figured it out! This is my home decorated for the holidays. I dont have the outside yet, so this is only the inside. I hope you enjoy the display, Photobucket sure has a way of making it appear much prettier than I think it is!

Lady of the Mote said...

Oh How beautiful!!!wow every room!I just have enough left to do my dinning room,and a tree in the living room,
I ADORE your Kitchen Santa,I never saw one before,
you did a wonderful job!
looking forward to the outside pics,
just lovely Dawnie,you sure will wow any guests.
Have a blessed day.!!!!

squawmama said...

Dawnie I just love all your decorations... They are just beautiful... I don't think photobucket had anything to do with it... I can't wait to see your outside too...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

How cute is this, a video of your Christmas decor! All of your decorations look so pretty, and you are so effecient to already have it done! So glad you stopped by my blog, which brought me over to see this. laurie

grammy said...

So this is this years? Wow, you really are on the ball. It is beautiful. I like to decorate, but I hate to put it away. What kind of Conferences do you go to? Talk about aging...I lost 40 pounds in the last 18 months, Wrinkles!!! I sure didn't see that many before.

Anonymous said...

I love the tree in the bedroom. I have to try that this year. I'm impressed you have your decorations already out. And I definitely need a kitchen Santa - maybe he could help this Martha challenged chick.

Judy said...

Dawnie you decorations are gorgeous from your kitchen Santa to your beautiful quilts. I can hardly wait to see the outside.

Nancy Rosalina said...

Hi Dawn, I love it all...The quilts are so cozy looking and that village is beautiful! Love the kitchen Santa too! Nancy

Elyse said...

wow! what a neat blog. i didn't even know these features were possible! it all looks lovely! thanks for saying hi at my blog, too! xo

Shelley said...

Love your christmas decorations!!

Lady of the Mote said...

Had to come back to look at the bed rooms,lovely!!