Thursday, February 26, 2009

Bathroom Jar of Bath Soaks!

Here is a nice jar full of Bath Soaks. As you can see I make them in various colors with various scents. The mold I use are the Wilton Cake Molds so they are always coming up with new molds for the holidays and seasons, which means I've always have pretty bath soaks! I havent seen anyone else do it this way and I think they are much prettier for our bathrooms then the round ones. This jar I'm giving to my MIL for her 85th birthday. Funny story behind this....on her party last weekend I gave her a bunch of my products, now this 85yr old isnt what you would think. She's much younger looking, still golfs, travels, lives in her own home etc. She asked me what the bath soak was, ( i had given her 1 of those) and I told her you place it in your tub and its got all kinds of goodies in it like epsom salts, shea butter etc..so you not just smell good but feel good. She says to me....so i put this whole thing in the tub? I said yes--she goes...Well I'll need more than one!!!!! I just about crapped...because I had given her MANY other things I make...lol. Sooo feeling about 1 inch tall, I made her a whole bunch and even bought the dern jar! I then went after baldyman and told him--Your mom is greedy--lol and expensive...so he has to at least pay me for the jar and materials. Now that she is into bathing again, I have a feeling I will be getting calls for these all the time. I tell ya--these MIL's are sneaky arent they?

Anyhow, have a great day!

8 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

I am sure she will love the "big"jar,they look beautiful!

Shelley said...

I really like those yellow ones! I hope your MIL doesn't ask you for more than one jar - lol!

LisaShaw said...

Hi Dawnie!

Thanks for visiting one of my blogs today. I appreciated your comment. I popped in to visit with you. What an adorable blog you have! I look forward to visiting with you again. God bless you!

rosemarie said...

well dawnie,i guess its better that she loved the stuff ,cause you would of felt bad if she didnt..the jar makes it look so much better.

sparkled*life said...

Hye I just saw your comment on Delighted heart. I just couldn't help it I have to answer your question although you didn't ask me....

Are your pets in heaven? Hands down yes. This is why God made you the way you are. He made you to like animals. He knows that you love them so of course He would have them in heaven with you. People that say that their won't be animals in heaven are silly. Jesus comes from heaven in Revelations on a horse. Then there is the Lion and the Lamb laying beside eachother. There will be animals in heaven. I read a book called Heaven by Randy Alcorn and it answered all my questions like this. My husband always said that we wouldn't be married in heaven and that just broke my heart. I couldn't imagine it being heaven without him being my hubby. After reading the book it said that we will be there together. Heaven is picking up life in perfect circumstances. With out sin aging sickness poverty etc. It is perfect happy life. How awesome is that?

I have served the Lord for many years, but have never really been excited about heaven until I read the book and realized that everything and everyone I love will be there with me.

Sorry this is so long I hope that it comforts you!

Dawn said...

Thats a great story!! I can just imagine the expression you must have had on your face!!!

And... I'm glad you explained what you do with them- because I was going to ask!!

Bridget said...

Oh my, that sounds like something my MIL might say! It was so nice of you to put that lovely jar of soaks together for her. I hope she enjoys them and doesn't return the jar for a refill too soon!

Anonymous said...

Hi
http://www.printhousesigns.com/ - propecia drug
Food and Drug administration has also certified Propecia as an excellent drug.
[url=http://www.printhousesigns.com/]generic finasteride[/url]
Food and Drug administration has also certified Propecia as an excellent drug.
propecia no prescription
People who suffer from baldness should also try out Propecia.