Monday, February 16, 2009

Meet Grandpuppy!

LOL-----is this funny or what? this is bugsy, at least i think thats his name. Our 3rd son Joel came for the weekend with his new puppy. He looks like Toto. He isnt potty trained yet, so Joel went and bought him diapers. I never knew that they made dog diapers! He pooped outside but he did pee inside! He's lucky he's so cute.
This is bugsy getting abath! Joel said he threw up on the trip here! lol
Unreal! My son is treating this dog like a baby. He already has clothes, jewelry, shampoo, all kinds of toys. He gets blow dried to! I must have raised this boy right. I'm putting this together Saturday evening--for Monday morning. I'll fill you in how the rest of the weekend went with this newest grandchild.

15 Thanks for your comments!:

Shana said...

That's too funny. I didn't know that they made doggy diapers either! :)

squawmama said...

How cute is Bugsy... such a precious little furbaby..Looks like he really found a great home with your son too... All that spoiling...LOL LOL Glad you had a great weekend...

HUGS,
Donna

rosemarie said...

dawnie that dog is a cutie,i loved the diaper lol .joel wil be a great dad someday..we went thur your town around 6;30 last nite ,and we waved hello.lol hope you all had a good time last nite...

Shelley said...

My dad had blue jean doggy diapers for one of his bichons that's currently misbehaving! Your new grandchild is cute!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Dawnie:

I too did not know there were doggie diapers. Bugsy is one sweet puppie.

Happy Presidents Day To You
from Roberta Anne

Ginger said...

Pretty cute pup with his diaper on.
Anxious to hear the rest of the story.

Lilly said...

There are dog diapers. Well you learn something every day. And it is a good sign if he is taking so much care of his puppy. He will be a fine father one day Dawnie. And congrats on your new addition to your family - its growing by the day.

Tootsie said...

I am loving the photo in the diaper! hope you had a great weekend

Flor Larios Art said...

How funny, The dog is cute!

Ps.ps. Come to my blog I am having an art box giveaway...See you there!
Flor

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Oh Dawnie,
That is so cute! You must of raised that boy right! LOL, love the doggie diapers. Cindy

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

AWWW, Bugsby is so cute! I didn't know they made diapers for dogs either! What a great daddy Bugsby has. laurie

Connie said...

Dawnie...I have a grandpuppy too.. His name is Milo and he looks just like your Bugsy. My son is doing the same thing for his dog except he never had the diapers. What fun! COnnie

Sassy said...

CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMA! I see your sewing machine out...thought you might be making some new outfits for him...what a good son you have...so cute!

Anonymous said...

My husband went to Petsmart on Monday while I was shopping at Ulta and he discovered doggie diapers while looking around. They are cute and so is your new grandpuppy!

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

Doggy diapers would be PURR-fect for my cat, who let me know she didn't appreciate my absence while I was in Seattle. Soooo she left me a present that greeted me upon my return. She's a tad spoiled.

If your son is this tender with the pup, it shows a great dad in the making!
My son and daughter in-law treat their kitty the same way. They always bring her when they come home
Come by for a visit.

Sweet Wishes,
Sara