Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Feeling sick

I"m not feeling very good today. I called into work and taking the day at home. My tummy and stomach are not cooperating today....YUCK. today is going to be a very nice day to...our first one near 60 or above. NO I didnt call in sick because I want to go lay in the sun or shop or sit outside and enjoy the first warm breeze.....all that does sound good though dosnt it? I was exposed to the flu at least 3 times in the last few days and I'm thinking its got me. I just hope its only a day thing because I dont want to be sick for my birthday.

I'll be back later--have a great day fellow bloggers!

18 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

Oh no I pray it passes quickly and your feeling 100% for your birthday.

Meadowsweet Days said...

Maybe a little sunshine and fresh air would do the trick! Hope you feel better!

Carol

Anonymous said...

Hope you get to feeling better real soon. Can't get out of getting another year older that way.

Hugs,
Chris

Shelley said...

Dawnie - get lots of rest and have some hot tea! Hope you feel better fast so you can enjoy your birthday!

squawmama said...

Oh Dawnie I sure hope you get better really fast... There is so much going around right now... Especially I hope your better for your birthday... Hey 51 isn't too bad... You know I just turned 60 but in my fantasy world I am still in my 20's... LOL LOL. I haven't been on for over a week and missed everyone terribly but when we RV with our group I am such a busy body I am out around 7:30 AM and don’t settle down till 11 PM... Then I am exhausted... LOL LOL you know Happy Hour and all...Thanks so much

Hugs & Kisses
Donna

Nana Net said...

Dawnie, please get to feeling better soon. It is no fun when you are not well.
Plus you got a birthday coming up. So just lay around and take it easy today. Sending up prayers for you to heal quickly! And Thanks for the prayers sent my way too!

rosemarie said...

morning dawn ,i sure hope you get better by tomorrow ,i would hate to be sick on your birthday.hope you can at least sit on the deck and enjoy this great heat wave.lol take care...

Lori said...

♥ Feel better soon :)♥

Sassy said...

That's no good....take it easy today and hopefully you'll bounce back real soon...You have to be good and ready for your birthday!!!

Laura said...

Oh no! I hope you feel better as the day goes on!

Ginger said...

Hi Dawn:
I hope you are getting that stomach virus that is going around.
Take care.
Ginger

The Raggedy Girl said...

Dawnie:
If misery loves company then I am sick too. Miss Cakes shared her sore throat and runny nose with me. Hope you get well soon.
Roberta Anne

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Dawnie

Take care of yourself...lots of rest and fluids.... and feel better soon!

Susan

Kat said...

Dawnie, I hope you feel better soon! There is so much crud going around right now, but alot of it does seem to be a 24 hr thing, so I'll think good thoughts. We want you to have a great birthday! Kathy

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Hey Dawnie,
Get better real soon. Cindy

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

So sorry to read this. Hope you feel well very soon. laurie

Nancy Rosalina said...

Oh Dawnie, I will pray for you! You take care of yourself!!!!! nancy

Four Paws and Co said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. I'll be 58 on Sunday - UGH! :0{