Friday, February 13, 2009

Bling-Bling!

OH LA LA! Dawnie went to Hobby Lobby on Friday to seek out some jars for my body care products. I guess I got sidetracked by these beauties!

Look at em shine, they sure are pretty.
I also bought this pretty dish to put my bath soaks in so my bathroom will smell pretty!
Here they are alone..they are pretty pink crystals. Nice thing is--they were half price, so these bling blings only cost me about 4 bucks! Now thats my kinda bling.

16 Thanks for your comments!:

Susan @ A Southern Daydreamer said...

Happy Valentine's Day Dawnie!

I may have to run to Hobby Lobby tomorrow and see if they have more bling!

Susan

squawmama said...

Happy Valentines Day girlfriend... Love the Bling Bling for sure... I am the Queen of bling so it just rocks my world to see the glimmer of it... LOL LOL No Hobby Lobby here so I will have to wait and see if they still have them...

(((HUGS & KISSES)))
Donna

Cindy (Applestone Cottage) said...

Very pretty Dawnie! Have a great week-end. Cindy

Lilly said...

Dawnie, I love some bling they look gorgeous. Happy Valentines Day to you. Take it easy and enjoy. Shame I didnt have a Hobby Lobby near me.....

Sara's Sweet Surprise said...

I wish we had a hobby lobby.
You can never have to much glitter and bling. The bigger the better!

Sweet Valentine Wishes,
Sara

Jill said...

That little dish is adorable. I love the bubble border! Cute for displaying just about anything!

~Happy Valentine's Day~

~Jill

Anonymous said...

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY DAWNIE
I LOVE THOSE BEAUTIFUL PINK CRYSTALS.
THEY WOULD BE BEAUTIFUL TO LAY ON THE WINDOW SEAL AND WATCH THE LIGHT DANCE AROUND THE ROOM...
MAY YOU LOOK AT THOSE BEAUTIFUL GLIMMERS OF LIGHT AND KNOW THAT IS HOW YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY SEE YOU....A SHINING STAR IN THEIR LIFE
BLESSINGS
debbie

Lady of the Mote said...

Happy Valentine's Day!
great Bling!!!

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

That's my kind of bling too! Thanks for sharing. I saw these HL when they weren't on sale. I hope they still have some when I get there! Happy Valentine's Day! laurie

The Raggedy Girl said...

Dawnie:
How pretty.

Happy Valentine's Day
--from Roberta Anne

rosemarie said...

very nice dawn ,glad you found something that you really loved..they are great...hope your enjoying your valentines day!!

Vicki said...

WOW Love the Bling!! Wish we had a Hobby Lobby!!!
xxxx

Femin Susan said...

Hi......
Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweet heart......

Anonymous said...

Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day. and I so wish I was near a Hobby Lobby, one of my very favorite stores.

Hugs,
Chris

Shelley said...

everyone needs some bling in their lives I say!! Cool bling!

Sassy said...

I ♥ HOBBY LOBBY! What a great store! Hope you had a wonderful weekend and Holiday!