Friday, February 20, 2009

I cant wait!

I'm a HUGE, HUGE, HUGE, fan of Tyler Perry. His character Madea rocks my world. I love the pistol toting, loud mouthed out of control naughty Grandma character she plays. I've been waiting months for this movie, and today is the day! I'll be at the first showing. Tyler always inserts some values, morals and Godly messages in his movies. I like them not only for that, but also because well, he's just plain funny. In the work that I do, I an escape and this is one for me. You have to have humor I think in todays world or you wont make it. You have to have the ability to laugh...and sometimes at things that maybe we shouldnt...but have to to be ok...does that make sense? Well, I hope you all have a great weekend...I know for me--starting my weekend with Madea--I'll be one happy girl. If you need a laugh--and want to see a movie that always has a message with some crazy insane comedy---go check it out!

6 Thanks for your comments!:

squawmama said...

Good Morning girlfriend... I LOVE good comedies and will try to check this one out... I am not sure when I’ll get to see it so give us a little review when you do... Thanks for the heads up on a good movie...Love YA

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to a movie in ages. I think the last movie was Iron Man. Most of the time we wait until it comes out on cable. We're lazy, I know. I love seeing a movie in a theater with popcorn and a Pepsi and if there's humor... even better.

Shelley said...

I never heard of this but now you make me want to check it out! Looking forward to your movie review afterwards!

Southern Comfort said...

I am looking forward to a movie review also. I haven't seen any of those movies but I have seen Tyler Perry on some talk shows and loved him. I'll check out some of those movies, thanks!

Nana Net said...

Dawnie,
Well I went and seen this yesterday... All I can say is that it was well worth going to see! Tyler Perry sure does make some great movies. And I do love me some Madea! I never laughed so hard and for so long as I did in this movie. Plus in all of the other ones too!
So tell me what did you think of it?

Dawn Marie said...

I need to post a review...but your right it was a great movie. I love the meaning and sentiment behind this one..its very fitting especially in the work that I do.

Everyone has a story...everyone, and life isnt fair, BUT...each of us needs to be accountable for what WE do, no matter whats been done to us.

Madea rocks..absolutely rocks. I wish he would make a movie entirely on her. You know, more people need to go watch his movies and get to know the man. Cast aside personal views, etc..its about dam time we have a movie maker that not only gives us films to enjoy and laugh over..but also sometimes cry AND always always get a life lesson.