Thursday, December 4, 2008

Award!

I stole this award! Thats right--I stole it. I wont lie...I cannot lie---I'm a thief! That is so ME walking my dog being all that and a bag of M'M's. Honestly, I could dress like that for about an hour and then I would rip that hat off--toss the shoes off--pull the dress off. I would then walk that precious dog in my cut off sweats (hubby calls em hulk pants) and an ugly old t shirt that sometimes lets my belly hang out...(did I admit that). And after our walk we would walk to the sub shop and split a sub! Soooo....on that note--I did steal this award and for a a brief moment in blog land I was all that!

7 Thanks for your comments!:

squawmama said...

Ok Dawnie... Now that was funny... you take it and wear it with pride.... LOL LOL Have a good night...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawnie:

I found you on another blog and thought I'd visit. I see you're from Wisconsin. So, is my sister. She lives in Sun Prairie.

I have a health and wellness blog, if you're intersted, you can take a look.

Tootsie said...

you go girl! just be you and that is just enough!

Anonymous said...

I dress like that everyday...not. I love my jammies and spend as much time in them as possible. I have to check the hulk pants out. I bet they are comfortable, too.

Bridget said...

Stolen or not, it is well deserved! You are all that!!!

The Raggedy Girl said...

I have tried and tried to figure out how the award thingy works. Are the made by very clever bloggers who know how to do graphics and make up the little awards and then place rules on them. I have to say I like this method. Just run by a blog really fast and whoosh there is an award to play with. I hope you get your Audrey Hepburn day complete with incredible hat and appropriate doggie.
Roberta Anne

Jessica said...

Yep~ that was funny.....but where's your addictions? I need to know.

:) Hugs~