Friday, December 5, 2008

A Real Award!

I didnt thief it! Thank you Bridget for thinking of me! I feel good I didnt have to go stealing when everyone is sleeping in Blogland. Here's her link for those of you who havnt visisited her blog. Its a great blog--I love her humor and I love the pink stuff she referred a while back for our faces....well mine because its getting so old! I'm all over the place tonight arent I?

Its been an interesting night to say the least. I wanted to go Christmas Shopping but Baldyman wanted to go visit our favorite bartender since he will be quitting at the end of this month. Well I behaved since I was going to be driving...but Baldyman put on his ridiculous Penquin Christmas Hat and well...he didnt behave. I wanted to leave him there--but I couldnt find the perfect time to sneak out. We came home for a bit--and then Peter wanted him to come back and spend some man time together. I was SOOOO happy to drop him off. Believe me, I love the guy and all but I LOVE having him gone to! Now I can play on the computer, hog the bed, watch what I want--YEEHAAWWWW!!! NOW..how did I get to here???? I was talking about the award! I gotta go finish that.

8 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

congrats!
you deserve it,your such a nice lady,
have a blessed day!

Bridget said...

Hmmm, Can I say congratulation when I was the one that gave it to you???
It is well deserved...this is a very funny acceptance speech!
Have a great weekend, Bridget

Bargain Decorating with Laurie said...

Congratulations on the award. You deserve it. And I know exactly how you feel about baldyman being away. It's great every once in awile to get the house to yourself. laurie

squawmama said...

Good for you.... Bridget kept you an honest woman... Loved it and the story... Where is the picture of the penguin Christmas hat??? Love to see that... Have a good one today...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Vintage Linen Treasures said...

Congratulations on your award! I agree with Donna. I think we should get to see the penguin hat.
Patricia :o)

Ginger said...

LMAO Dawn...that was a funny blog.
I can totally relate to what you said about hubby being gone and you hogging the bed, the tv, etc.
I love having the house to myself.
Ginger

The Raggedy Girl said...

There is something special for you at my blog, please visit.
Roberta Anne

Shelley said...

Dawnie - you deserve the awards! you have to post the pic of your husband's hat - I am laughing thinking about it!!