Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Flora Gift Box!

Look what came in the mail yesterday! The little gift box I won! Isnt it adorable? It would be perfect for earrings, rings, pins, any little keepsake you have. I'm going to put it on my dresser and for now put my rings in it. I think the words on it are inspiring.
If your looking for something different for a gift this year for a woman who has everything--but truly needs something different go check out her blog and see what she has to offer. I think its great to support home based businesses. Here is her site, I hope you pay her a vist and see her great work!

8 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

what a pretty box with the image of frida kahlo,its a work of art on its own enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Great win! It's so charming and congratulations of the news of a new baby in the family. Wish my only grand-daughter lived close by but she lives far away. The good news is I get to spend Christmas with her. Have a super great day~ ~ Lynn

Shelley said...

I love charming gift boxes like this!

squawmama said...

Wow what a cute little box.... It is perfect for those little pieces of jewelry you put on your dresser... Thanks for sharing... Have a great day!

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Anonymous said...

that is so pretty! she has some nice stuff on her site!!! thanks!!

HektikLyfe said...

Frida was a beautiful person. On the inside. Deep deep inside. She lived a tragic life I guess but yikes.

Sometimes I try to understand art. I like the box. Just don't ever confuse it for a mirror and scare the crap out of yourself.

Lilly said...

Oh wow congratulations on your win. That is a gorgeous and unusual little box and will be perfect for treasures.

Flor Larios Art said...

Thank you so much for posting The Frida Kahlo Box I made and for adding the link to my blog. I am just finishing a lot of boxes that will list for auction this week.
Thanks again,
Flor