Friday, December 12, 2008

Baldyman and his Santa Shorts!

Alright everyone, I forgot I had this picture of Baldyman from last Christmas. He probably forgot I have it to! Yep, this is what I'm married to....kinda scary huh? This man can push his stomach out so far it unbelieveable...he's won alot of Fair contests but doing that and the workers assume he's much heavier than he really is. I look at this picture and oh man.....I must really love this man. I wont tell him I put this up yet-I will wait a few days and then show him. Hey, he let me take it so that gives me free rain. My cousin and her partner Jim always find these silly things to wear and last year Baldyman got his first pair of Santa shorts and a Santa cap. He added the socks and shoes and WaLa--another great outfit. I hope this gives you a good chuckle to begin your day. I'll be back later with the winner of my little giveaway!

11 Thanks for your comments!:

Shelley said...

I am laughing so hard!!!! The look on baldyman's face is priceless! I think you should make this next year's Christmas card!
(So how much trouble are you going to be in for this?!)

Lady of the Mote said...

ROTFL!!!
yes I agree with Shellmo
this should be your Christmas card!

Anonymous said...

Oh, he's gonna love that you posted this on your blog. You're right it made me laugh...my husband has that talent, too.

squawmama said...

Oh Dawnie... I am ROFLMAO!!! He is so funny and yes I love a man with a great sense of humor... I think this is great! I bet he doesn’t even care that you posted it… Have a wonderful day!!! Love YA

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Judy said...

That is so funny Dawn. I hope you aren't in the dog house now!!

Carol said...

Thanks for providing my dose of laughter for the day! I feel much better now!!!! SO FUNNY!!!!!
Smiles,
Carol

Lilly said...

That is funny - good on him for having some fun with it. And for you for sharing, he he. It would make a great card but only if you dressed up too. Just tell him he made people smile around the world!! When he is chasing you round the house when he finds out!!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Just plain love it!!
Roberta Anne

Bridget said...

I need to get a pair of those shorts for my semi-baldyman! LOL

Ginger said...

OMG Dawn that is so funny. Thats great that he has a sense of humor and I hope he uses it when he finds out you posted that picture.
I agree with Shellmo...next years Christmas card!!!!
Ginger

Nancy Rosalina said...

Dawnie, I have to agree with everyone else...this should be on the Christmas Cards....tooo funny!