Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday Night Date!


Well, we are back from our daughters Graduation and Moving her. She is now officially an Alumni and Registered Nurse....we loaded up her apartment in about an hour. One nice thing about a larger family---we can get alot done in a very short time. She has job interviews this week, hopefully she will find employment soon and begin her nursing career. We did have one glitch--I will post about that later--lets just say--hubby and I said--ENOUGH--no more will we stand by and allow a wrong--to stay a wrong..Maybe that will be Tuesdays Thinking Girl post!

Anyhow,,today they unload her belongings into a new apartment not to far from us. Tha will be nice, having her close to home again.

Tonight hubby and I have tickets to go see Transyberian Orchestra. We have been wanting to go see them for years. We had no idea the concert was the same weekend we were doing all this--but to late we have the tickets. I guess I need a lesson on Calendars dont I? I'm excited, I Love concerts especially this kind. I'm hoping I am SO in the Christmas mood after this--I float home. Everyone I know said its great. I will let you all know tomorrow!

9 Thanks for your comments!:

Lady of the Mote said...

Congrats to your daughter!
enjoy the Transyberian Orchestra,my daughter went to see them and said it was awesome.

Shelley said...

I'm so envious - I love the Transiberian Orchestra! I know you'll have a wonderful time!

squawmama said...

Hi Dawnie... Congratulations on your daughter’s graduation... One of my daughters graduates this Thursday from nursing school and the other daughter next fall... It is pretty great for all of us to have these RN's in the family...LOL I am so excited for you that you’re going to the Transyberian Orchestra Concert tonight... If I lived closer I would go with you too... I love concerts but theirs would be awesome... I love them & Manheim... Have a great time tonight...

(((HUGS)))
Donna

Anonymous said...

Nursing is such a great calling and it is a wonderful career to have in this day and age. A big congratulations on your daughter's achievement.

Have a wonderful time at the concert!

The Raggedy Girl said...

Good for your daughter on becoming a nurse. She will have no trouble finding a job as nurses are greatly in demand. Enjoy the Transyberian Orchestra. They are really incredible.
Roberta Anne

Ginger said...

Congratulations to your daughter, Dawn. Great achievment. I probably spelled that wrong, lol.
I am glad you made it back home safely and in time for your concert. Have fun.
Ginger

momstheword said...

Congrats to your daughter! I popped over from Tootsie's blog to tell you (in case noone else has) that yes, you can preschedule a post.

When you are typing your post, look at the bottom on the left side of your post. It will say "Post Options." If you select that you can change the date and your post time. Then it will schedule your post to print whenever you want it. Just don't forgot to change the AM or PM part of it too.

beth said...

I just found your blog....and I'm from wisconsin, too and I love it when I find others who are in this cold with me !!

Lilly said...

That is great Dawnie about your daughter. The world needs more nurses. Look forward to your Tuesday post - its making me very curious! Hope you enjoyed your concert.